Get Discovered Online
Having a modern website makes the company or business look professional and competitive but if people can’t find your website then that’s a problem. Almost everyone has an online presence including the competitor. By adding new content and ranking on search engines for your company or business, you to control the narrative you present to consumers instead of your competitors. Your website and online presence is a large-scale representation of your company’s story which you control by providing content for search engines. Most times, the website and digital presence is a consumer’s first impression of your business. Shouldn’t first impressions be done right?
Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems. All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. This isn’t a process you do once and forget about it. SEO needs to be constantly maintained because algorithms and trends always change. Just like anything in business, a decision usually comes down to the return on investment. If your goal is to generate more revenue, get more customers, or increase profit margins, Graphic Match innovative solutions can get you there.
Why Do I Need SEO?
- Majority of Search Engine users are more likely to click on the first page of results (most relevant to their search)
- SEO methods improve the user experience and usability of a web site preventing bounced users.
- Keeps your content relevant with today’s trends.
- Gain more visitors or clients through organic exposure
- SEO can reduce your ad spend by increasing organic traffic from keyword rankings
Get your Website Seen by the Right People
We aren’t just another SEO company in Los Angeles. We are web designers, developers, project managers, and digital marketing professionals who are dedicated to helping create result-driven solutions using the latest trends and technologies for Search Engine Optimization. Building a website and making it live is not enough to be successful in the digital space. Search engines need to be able to pick up information from your website in order to provide relevant search results to users.
Allow our SEO services to bring your firm front and center, whether it’s to raise earnings, provide support, sell items, or market your brand. With over 20 years of experience as a professional web design firm, we’ve had the opportunity to work with a diverse range of businesses in a variety of industries. We know what it takes to rank your website organically, let us help!
There are three major types of SEO we offer: Technical, On-Site, and Off-Page.
Technical SEO: This ensures your website is optimized and friendly for Search Engine crawlers to properly index the website without issues.
On-Site SEO: This ensures all content on your website follows a set of standards to make the website search engine friendly.
Off-Site SEO: This ensures you have other sources pointing traffic to your website like social media.
In order for there to be a successful campaign, there must be a balance between these three types of SEO to sustain growth. The best way to practice SEO is to just follow the simple rules. Don’t cheat or try to trick the search engines because in the end it’s the user who determines how popular or relevant a website is to a certain topic.
Graphic Match was very attentive to our goals, offered multiple designs and options, and were very flexible with any changes along the way. We had high expectations and they delivered a beautiful and intuitive site.
The Graphic Match team was very friendly, accommodating and super creative. They really helped transform my outdated website into an effective sales tool for my company. They truly exceeded my expectations!!
I had nothing short of a fantastic experience working with the team at Graphic Match, I had a strict launch deadline and budget I wanted to meet and they were able to get it up for me the week before and within my budget!
Creating future-proof digital experiences is what we do. We’d love to collaborate with you, tell us about your needs and one of our expert technicians will reach out!
- Identify: We start all of our processes with a conversation to identify your business goals and objectives and to truly get to know you and your business brand needs better. We will discover what’s missing from your current SEO.
- Research: We will conduct extensive research on our end of your industry, competitors, and audience. The internet is a huge place and knowing where to start can make a huge difference. We take on each project as if it is our own.
- Proposal: We will prepare a detailed proposal to help unlock your maximum potential growth and meet your business goals with search engine optimization.
- Execution: Once the proposal is approved we will begin optimizing the current website and creating new content. We will use keyword rich content to drive organic search results.